Feb 14, 2009

OMG I am in Prague

Well...I made it to Prague in one piece

and I didn't lose any of my luggage

and I have not slept since 7 in the AM on Friday (its now 9.30 in the PM on Saturday)

It has been a long day...but exciting

I met with my Czech buddy, checked into my dorm, went with my buddy, 2 of my friends and their buddy for a stroll around prague and we had a legit czech cuisine lunch. We had various kinds of goulash (but they spell it differently) and amazingly good bread dumplings.

then we walked some more...went and got some water and stuff so we dont die, (did you know that they sell RC in Prague...who knew?) got sim cards for the phones we have to get...then went to the czech equivalent of Walmart to get stuff (like a hairdryer)...and im pretty sure we got yelled at. and then we got hamburgers from a street vendor

they had saurkraut on them...they werent too bad

and now i should be unpacking...but am unsure of where to throw half of my stuff...so i quit unpacking.

prague is definitely different from k-state...or chicago for that matter.

i wish i knew more czech...so i didnt feel like such a moron when traveling around...but hopefully i will pick up more soon

the price of free wifi is that its in the lobby...which is like 50 degrees...not cool

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it ok. and do whatever you can to not be a moron.

    ReplyDelete